New! The iPad and iPhone version of the award-winning game Pawns features new puzzles, new pieces, and improved gameplay.
2nd place winner in the 3DU Mac game development contest! Available for download as both a Universal Binary for Mac, and for Windows.
Latest Game News
- Pawns updated.. a couple months ago August 4, 2012I forgot to mention here that Pawns was updated back in May. The main change was to remove OpenFeint-- I blogged about the reasons for this decision earlier. But I also fixed some graphics glitches that were bothering me. And the keys glow now, making them stand out better on small displays.
- 22 Pawns Grandmasters! April 7, 2012I just had a look, and I see that 22 people have now earned the Grandmaster achievement (that is, they have solved all the puzzles.) Congratulations! (If you solved the puzzles but were not logged into OpenFeint, then you are not included in that total. But congratulations to you too!)
- Pawns! for iOS is FREE until January 2nd, 2012 December 30, 2011Pawns! for iPhone/iPad is available for free until January 2nd, 2012. It's part of the New Year's App Blowout, along with 24 other free and discounted apps. Tell your friends! Links: Pawns! home page Download it here
- Pawns! 1.1.2 released, price lowered July 8, 2011Pawns! 1.1.2 has been released, and the price lowered.
- Pawns! and the iPad 2 June 20, 2011I've just learned that Pawns! is not working properly on the iPad 2. The arrows that you place on the board cannot be seen properly, but instead are entirely black. It continues to work on most, if not all, other iOS devices. I've tested many of them personally. Nonetheless, I've removed Pawns! and Pawns! Lite…