Pilot your spacecraft through a 3D asteroid field to reach a series of waypoints.
||Click here for PowerPC Binary (1.6 M)|
||Click here for Intel Binary
Hints and Tips
The file “Asteroid Rally README” that comes with the game explains the controls and how to play.
Hint: If you find you are crashing into asteroids a lot, try slowing down! Managing your speed as the asteroids get close together is the key to the game.
If the game doesn’t run smoothly on your computer, try some or all of the following steps:
- Turn off the game’s music in the Options menu.
- Lower the Graphics settings in the Options menu.
- Switch your computer screen’s resolution to 640×480 or 800×600 before running Asteroid Rally.
Latest Asteroid Rally News
- Intel Build of Asteroid Rally June 9, 2010 I just put up an Intel-native build of my 2003 game Asteroid Rally. This allows owners of Intel-based Macs to run the game more efficiently, and without Rosetta.
- Asteroid Rally version 1.1.2 released May 26, 2004 Version 1.1.2. Managed another small performance improvement. Removed voting notice since the contest is over (I did pretty well, but was not a finalist this time.)
- Asteroid Rally updated to version 1.1 November 8, 2003 Version 1.1 now available for download! Changes include: top 5 fastest times are saved, mouse up/down can be inverted, better icon, and a less-piercing throttle-up sound. Thanks to Jesse Holden for creating another icon for me at the last minute!
- Asteroid Rally released November 2, 2003 Asteroid Rally, my entry in the uDevGame 2003 contest, has been released.